Im A Vlogger!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the vloggers on YouTube.com!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**NOTE** Everyone in this forum should be subscribed to everyone else Smile

HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SupaCeeMack

HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! Empty
PostSubject: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:12 am

YEOH! MeMaynew told me about this site, so I thought I'd check it out.
I'm liking the idea of this place, I'll be stickin' around.

My Vlogs are, as of now, gonna be about whatevers goin' on in my life currently, probably small stuff, as nothin' big is really happenin' latly. I'll also be talkin' movies, blu-rays, and gameage.
Back to top Go down
Des

Des

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Welcome! As a seasoned vet. to vlogging let me give you a small tip. Try not to combine all your personal likes within your vids. You might like Blue-Ray and games etc. but open yourself up to what you thinik the peoples watching you vids like! Cool
Back to top Go down
SupaCeeMack

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Des wrote:
Welcome! As a seasoned vet. to vlogging let me give you a small tip. Try not to combine all your personal likes within your vids. You might like Blue-Ray and games etc. but open yourself up to what you thinik the peoples watching you vids like! Cool
Ah, alright. I'll try spredin' it out amongst my videos.

What would you say is a good length for a Vlog to be? I'm trying to keep mine 5 minutes or less. I read once that the average Youtuber decides if they'll watch a video within the first minute or less, and when they see longer videos, that puts them off as well. I know I seldomly watch longer videos.
Back to top Go down
Des

Des

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

it depends on what works best for you. If you can gain the attention of he audiance in the first 30 seconds then I would say no long than 5-6. Because after that people search for something else to pull them in! but give it a try and play with it and see what happends.
Back to top Go down
Jurgz08

Jurgz08

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey as another seasoned vlogging vet may i suggest that you may also want to spread your topics out and maybe stick to a schedule. Ill check your channel out and have a look at your vlogs and ill be happy to give you any feed back
Back to top Go down
berrysoftball

berrysoftball

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I agree with both of the above posts, start small and simple then build on your vlogs as your community grows.
Back to top Go down
SupaCeeMack

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 am

Copy that! Thanks fellaz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!   HERRO! SupaCeeMack here! Empty

Back to top Go down

HERRO! SupaCeeMack here!
Page 1 of 1